Information about NEW Mott’s Clear Applesauce Pouches:
· Launching nationally in July 2019 just in time for the upcoming school year, Mott’s is making its beloved applesauce available in convenient clear pouches.
· New Mott’s clear applesauce pouches give parents added assurance around their snack choices, providing quality they can see.
· The new clear pouches also feature distinct characters for each applesauce variety who together form the Pouch Pals, a group of high-energy friends with distinct personalities and interests—from Crispin who is passionate about music to Seedney who loves to skateboard—making snacking as fun as it is delicious.
· New Mott’s® Clear Applesauce Pouches can be purchased in a variety of flavors and pack sizes beginning in July at the majority of retailers in the U.S. Flavors include:
o Mott’s® No Sugar Added Applesauce
o Mott’s® No Sugar Added Mixed Berry Applesauce
o Mott’s® No Sugar Added Strawberry Applesauce
o Mott’s® No Sugar Added Blueberry Applesauce
o Mott’s® No Sugar Added Cherry Applesauce
· From July 22 to August 30, parents can submit photos of their kid(s) pursuing their passions via Twitter or Instagram by tagging @Motts and using #ClearPassion and #sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes that help amplify their kids’ personal passions. One grand prize winner will also receive a year’s supply of Mott’s for the family.
- For more information about Mott’s #ClearPassion sweepstakes and new clear applesauce pouches, visit www.Motts.com.
From my 12 year old to my one year old, and the ones in between, all of my kids love Mott's Clear Applesauce Pouches. Most mornings we are running out the door in a hurry to make it to our destination on time. I rarely have time to make a big breakfast. The kids can grab an applesauce pouch on their way out the door, leaving Mom time to get everything else done. Not only is it a quick alternative but it's also something they thoroughly enjoy and not something I have to push on them to eat. Being Sugar Free is an added bonus and the kids don't even notice. My 8 year old wanted to enter the #ClearPassion contest. Like most boys his age he says his dream is to become a well known YouTube star. I got him a Go Pro for his birthday and now he has mastered making videos.
“The product, information, and gift card have been provided by Mott’s so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Mott’s. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Mott’s.”