- 4½ cups organic potatoes
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil GAEA PDO Region Kalamata
- Coarse salt
- Fresh pepper
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven at 220°C /450 F.
- Scrub the potatoes clean and cut them into slices approximately 1 cm thick.
- Place them in a bowl filled with water and leave them for approximately 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, season them with salt and pepper and place them on a baking dish. Top them off with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the PDO region of Kalamata.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Season with paprika.
- Reduce the temperature to 200°C and bake for 10 more minutes or until they get a nice golden color.
- You are now ready to serve!