KinderGlo Night Lights are:
- Rechargeable–no money wasted replacing batteries!
- Easy for little hands to hold and carry
- Last for 8-10 hours of soft, soothing light so kids can keep their buddies in bed with them all night
- Powered with LED lights that are never hot to the touch
- Automatically power on if knocked from the charging base or if charging during a power outage
- Made with phthalate, BPA & lead free materials
Fun (and easy to use!)
- Choose from a variety of cute, comforting characters
- Simple for kids to use all by themselves
- Single button allows you to choose between auto-off after 30 minutes or continuous lighting. You can also choose between:
Continuously changing color cycle
My boys love night lights. Although they still sleep with my husband and I ( yes even at 9 and 5 years old) they still get a little spooked at night and need some sort of light. I've tried leaving the hallway light on and the door cracked, but it annoys me and I cant get a winks sleep. Thankfully I stumbled upon KinderGlo night lights. I love that they are bright enough to keep the boys satisfied but not so bright that the whole room is lit up. They had so many cute designs to choose from but the boys love Dinosaurs so I got the Brontosaurus. The lights change from green to blue and red or can be set to one color. The kids love watching the colors as they drift of to sleep each night. Ity's pretty good at helping them relax. Each night light comes with a sleek blue charging dock. You can leave it hooked up and just charge it and take the light off. The KinderGlo night light makes the perfect addition to our Holiday Gift Guide.
KinderGlo is offering one of our lucky readers the opportunity to win a night light of their choice. ( subject to availability) Check out our Holiday Giveaway post to enter. If you dont want to wait then please use code GIU2016 to get 20% off of your order.
I received a sample for review purposes only. All opinions stated are my own and may differ from others. No financial compensation was received.