The Big Idea:
Light up creativity with the flip of a switch with the Design & Drill Brightworks from Educational Insights. Budding designers can follow one of 12 included patterns or create their own custom, glow-in-the-dark creations. Just insert one of the translucent bolts, use the real working, kid friendly power drill to drill it in, and watch as your dynamic creation glows from the inside.
My boys have played with this toy for hours. It's been the perfect match for them as they love lights, construction and tools. My 4 year old loves that he can be like Daddy with his "real working power drill". The very first day we got it they had did all 12 designs in the included guide book. They made everything from sail boats and houses to just putting the colors in order. I loved that my sons worked together long enough to conquer each design. It reminds me of the Light Bright toy from when I was a child. Its amazing that my kids get an opportunity to have a toy similar one that brought me so much joy. My favorite thing about this toy is that it has helped my 8 year old with his grasp and using his hands more. His occupational Therapist said its a great tool for him to develop better muscle tone.
- Perfect for STEM learning
- Advances kids' hand eye coordination, matching, patterning, and problem solving skills
- Illuminates creativity and imagination
- Builds construction and fine motor skills
Cut to the Chase:
- Includes light-up activity board, power drill with socket bit and flat tip bit, 80 bolts and guide with 12 patterns.
- Real kid friendly power tool action for hours of light up fun
- Requires 3 AA and 3 AAA Batteries (not included)
Visit Educational Insights Here
I received a sample for review purposes only. No financial compensation was exchanged. All opinions stated are my own.